Now more than ever, in this active Real Estate Market, it is imperative to be “ready, willing and able” when the right property becomes available.
We make sure to have these things in place to be in the best possible position for a successful transaction:
- Market Knowledge of the Area
- Communication with lenders to obtain a pre-qualification
- Open and responsive communication with me. I’ll share all my contact info so you can get in touch with me easily.
1. Get Your Financing In Place
Determine if you will want to obtain Financing, as well as a general idea of the amount of Down-payment you intend to provide.
Have discussions with Lenders. Paula can provide recommendations, as well as those with whom you may already have established relationships.
Obtain a Pre-Qualification (Lender) Letter.
2. Determine Your Objective For Property
Discuss with Paula your objectives in finding the appropriate property.
- Will this be your full time residence?
- Or primarily be for your own enjoyment as a second home?
- Would you like to have rental income generated by the property?
An important part of this discussion is the Agency Relationship you would like to have with Paula. She will provide all of the details.
3. Choose the Type of Property You’d Like
Which type of home would you like to purchase:
- Single Family Home
- Ski Home
- Golf Course Home
- Vacant Land either as Investment or with the plan to build
This is such an important part of the process, and it is imperative that you feel comfortable being honest with Paula and sharing as much detail (wants, needs, thoughts) as possible.
4. Refine Your Search and View Properties
We can “zero in” on Location, Size, Price Range, Use and any other elements we feel are important, and Paula can begin the search for the best options and communicate these to you. Or, better yet, we can begin viewing properties!
I am here to assist you in better understanding the nuances of owning property in Colorado and in Summit County, and I will provide all the resources, information, and answers I possibly can.
5 Ways to Build Equity in Real Estate
Fortunately, building equity can be easy. Every month you increase your home equity by making your mortgage payment. If you want to build your equity even further, there are several ways to do it.
Your needs, interests and objectives will be my top priority. I will want to learn what is important to you, so I can help you attain your Real Estate goals.
I will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
I will work for your best interests at every stage of the transaction.
Get in Touch
Reach out so we can work together to buy or sell your mountain home.
Breckenridge, CO 80424