*Photo courtesy of Noah Wetzel
What are some of your favorite things to do in the winter in Colorado outside of skiing or snowboarding? Locals and visitors alike enjoy things like snow shoeing, tubing at the Adventure Park in Frisco, and indoor venues like the Escape Room, Mountain Axe, Bowling, or the Rec Centers.
If you are looking for a special outdoor experience, and are up for a day trip, you may also enjoy touring the hot springs around Colorado.
Colorado has no shortage of hot springs to explore! Here are a few of the top spots, but be sure to check out this full article for more details.
- Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort, Nathrop
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs, Glenwood Springs
- Avalanche Ranch Hot Springs, Redstone
- Ouray Hot Springs, Ouray
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs, Steamboat Springs
- The Springs Resort & Spa, Pagosa Springs